Our team worked on anything Cartoon Network needed. Sometimes this was a pilot or short, sometimes it was a bumper for a TV show. We also created material exclusive for meetings or internal training.
Get' Em Tommy (10 Shorts and web/app content)
OK KO: Dendy (Short)
Anti-Bully Campaign (18 Shorts)
Unikitty Bumpers (series of holiday TV bumpers)
Sunshine Brownstone (Pilot)
Internal Materials (Random)
- Composited everything our team created.
Our team worked on one episode of Ben 10 that involved a video game console (we created the video console animation), and I worked on a series of "motion comic"/vlogs that ran on TV between each season of the show.
Half of One 11-minute TV Episode
Twenty 1-Minute "Motion Comic"/Vlogs
Ten 2-Minute "Motion Comic"/Vlogs
- Composited our half of the TV episode, integrating our footage into the video game console footage when needed.
- For the first twenty "motion comic"/vlogs, I was given a 1-minute audio track and a bunch of raw artwork, which I used to create the vlogs.
- For the next ten vlogs, they extended it to 2-minute videos, and added a few scenes of limited animation to the raw artwork which I composited and integrated into the next set of vlogs
Apple & Onion became the second show we ran along with Mighty Magiswords. We first created the pilot in 2015, which later turned into a full TV show.
One 11-minute Pilot
Mobile App/Misc. Content
Eight 2-minute shorts
Ten 11-minute season 1 TV episodes
- Composited the shorts, pilot episode, one of the season 1 TV episodes, TV opening theme song, and closing credits.
- Supervised the compositing from the overseas studios for the first season of the TV series. This involved creating templates, notes for retakes, and fixing some scenes myself.
- Edited some of the final dialog for season 1 TV episodes and shorts.
All images related to Mighty Magiswords, Apple & Onion, Ben 10, Get 'Em Tommy and OK K.O belong to Cartoon Network.
Mighty Magiswords was a project that ran through most of my time here. It started as a web series and grew from there to a full TV show.
Mobile App/Misc. Content
Ten 3-minute shorts
Twenty 5-minute shorts
Twenty 2-minute, "Adventure Academy" spin-off shorts
Ninety-Two 1-minute character vlogs
Eighty-Four 11-minute TV episodes
Four 22-minute TV episodes
- Composited all 50 shorts, 92 vlogs, TV opening theme song, and closing credits.
- Supervised the compositing from the overseas studios for all TV episodes. This involved creating templates, notes for retakes, and fixing some scenes myself.
- Edited animatic scratch dialog and final dialog, locking final timing on animatics for all TV episodes, and most of the shorts.