We were hired by Topher Grace to create the introduction of a "lost" animated version of "That 70's Show".
A 1 minute short.
- Composited the short and helped "age" it to look like 25 year-old, lost footage.
Due to the spin-off shorts, we were asked to work on part of an episode of the main Disney show as well.
A <1 minute in-universe "TV Commerical"
to be featured on the show.
- Composited and edited our "commercial" that would later be integrated into the full episode.
We were hired by Disney to create spin-off shorts to air between seasons of Doc McStuffins.
Ten 3-minute shorts
- Created the template that was used to integrate the opening title/footage for the shorts into the CG animation from the original show.
- Assisted in compositing for the shorts.
All images related to Doc McStuffins, The Doc Files, and Lights, Camera, Lexi belong to Disney.
I was originally hired to create an After Effects template that would integrate/automate a process for them, but then I was hired on to help composite. After that project was complete, I was later brought back for a few more projects.
We were hired by DreamWorks to create an internal video to demonstrate a concept, and hired by Disney and various companies to create animatics.
An animated presentation
Several animatics in cluding one fully-colored animatic
- Composited the presentation, timed dialog and animatics, and assisted in coloring the fully-colored animatic.
I was asked to do freelance work on an episode of this Disney show.
A 3-minute short.
- Helped composite the short.